We found our Rockstar!
This position has been filled. Thank you to everyone who applied or referred us. We are very excited to welcome a new team member in January 2019.
Location: United States (Home Office)
Schedule: Part Time (ca. 30-40%)
Target Start Date: asap
We’re looking for a very special candidate for the part-time role of Team Assistant. Keep reading if you are excited to work closely with a fast-growing boutique consultancy where you’ll be at the center of an awesome team that helps organizations change the way they work and engage with their employees as they strive for business agility.
Does this sound like you?
Then this might be the right position for you! But we want to be clear: We are looking for someone with a strong desire to learn and grow with our company. That’s why….
This is not for you if …
- You don’t enjoy working virtually. The job requires you to be self-driven and comfortable with working on your own.
- You can only work on specific days. We are looking for someone who is okay with a highly flexible and inconsistent schedule. Some of the work can wait until a specific day, but you’ll need to be able to answer client requests within 24 hours/1 business day.
- You need structure and routine. This job requires you to be flexible and handle different tasks as they come up. So, this isn’t a typical 9-5 job. Your job responsibilities will vary week by week making this position exciting with the potential to grow with us.
- You like to be told exactly how to do something or the reverse. There will be a balance in your own creativity in completing assignments, but there will also be times when systems must be followed to a T.
- You don’t like to communicate with people. Our clients are located across the globe and you will be connecting with people from different cultures and backgrounds. For many of them, you will be the first point of contact and we rely on you to make a great first impression.
Stuff we’ll trust you with
What makes you ‘YOU’?
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills – We’re looking for a solutions-oriented problem solver who can step into the shoes of clients and deal with all types of situations with ease and grace for a positive outcome.
- Ability to build great, trusting relationships with our international clients.
- Native English speaker with exceptional language and communication skills, as well as, outstanding grammar and writing skills (includes editing others writing).
- Outstanding knowledge of the MS Office. Bonus points for WordPress, vCita, JIRA/Confluence, Quickbooks, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Hootsuite
- Passionate and ambitious – we want someone that is excited to grow with us!
- A can-do attitude – someone who enjoys problem solving and succeeds in prioritizing and completing multiple assignments independently and under tight deadlines
- A professional attitude and superior organizational and time management skills
- Trustworthy and honorable – We need someone who will handle sensitive documents and knowledge with confidentiality at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree, in any field, and previous experience as an Assistant highly preferred but not required
What’s in it for you?
||JLS is headquartered in New York City, but we are working as a virtual team spread around the world. Together with our clients and partners, we are changing the world of work. It is a high paced and demanding environment and we work hard towards our vision.
We don’t shy away from challenges and we buckle down, and we also have fun doing it. We know we are stronger together. We’d love to welcome you as part of our driven and awesome team.
This position has been filled. Thank you for your consideration.
So, what do you think? Maybe a great fit? We’d love to know more about you.
Please email your resume to email@example.com, along with your answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in joining JLS?
- What makes you a great fit for us?
- What is your salary expectation?
Please note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer.