Summary: Our “Agile HR Practitioner” certificate course is designed for HR professionals who are part of an Agile HR transformation and want to become more knowledgeable about the world of Lean-Agile.
Our “Agile HR Practitioner” certificate course is designed for HR professionals who are part of an Agile HR transformation and want to become more knowledgeable about the world of Lean-Agile. During the two-day course, attendees will experience Agile ways of working and gain a solid understanding of Lean-Agile and its impact on and potential for Human Resources.
Certified Agile HR PractitionerRegister via our Partner BestBrains Academy
- Full Course Description: Certified Agile HR Practitioner Training
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Date: September 2-3, 2020
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English
- Exam: Yes
- 09:00 – 17:00 hrs
- Understand the paradigm of the new world of work and experience agile
- Appreciate the Agile HR Manifesto and Principles
- Comprehend Lean-Agile People Operations and the new role of HR
- Recognize the importance and impact of Lean-Agile for HR
- Gain insights from practical examples, best practices, and case studies
- Understand the challenges and drawbacks of traditional HR in modern organizations
- Be able to challenge your current people approach and apply a Lean-Agile mindset
- Develop ability to set up HR for success and deliver value for the agile enterprise
- Gain skills and toolbox for a successful transformation
Just Leading Solutions
Fabiola Eyholzer | Co-Founder JLS
Fabiola Eyholzer, the Co-Founder of Just Leading Solutions LLC, a renowned transformation consultancy for HR Agility, is a pioneer and recognized thought leader in Lean-Agile HR. As seasoned Management Consultant and Executive Advisor, she advises enterprises achieve Business Agility through a modern people approach.