Summary: Our “Virtual Agile HR Explorer” certificate course is an online facilitator-led course designed for HR professionals who are interested in Lean-Agile. The program combines three online sessions with self-study segments.
Our “Virtual Agile HR Explorer” certificate course is an online facilitator-led course designed for HR professionals who are interested in Lean-Agile. The program combines three online sessions with self-study segments. During this course, attendees will gain a high-level understanding and first experience with Agile ways of working and its influence on Human Resources.
Certified Agile HR Explorer
- Full Course Description: VirtualCertified Agile HR Explorer Training
- Location: Virtual – Live Online
- Date: June 9-10, 2020
- Duration: 2 x 4 hours plus ca. 1-3 hours of self-study
- Language: English
- Exam: Yes
- 14:00 – 18:00 hrs CEST (Paris)
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM SAST (Cape Town)
- 15:00 – 19:00 hrs MSK (Moskow)
- Understand the paradigm of the new world of work and experience agile
- Appreciate the Agile HR Manifesto and Principles
- Comprehend the new role of HR
- Recognize the importance and impact of Lean | Agile for HR
- Understand the challenges and drawbacks of traditional HR in modern organizations
- Gain insights from practical examples, best practices, and case studies
Just Leading Solutions
Fabiola Eyholzer | Co-Founder JLS
Fabiola Eyholzer, the Co-Founder of Just Leading Solutions LLC, a renowned transformation consultancy for HR Agility, is a pioneer and recognized thought leader in Lean-Agile HR. As seasoned Management Consultant and Executive Advisor, she advises enterprises achieve Business Agility through a modern people approach.
June 9 (Wed) 2:00 PM - June 10 (Thu) 6:00 PM (GMT+02:00) View in my time
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!