Summary: Our “Agile HR Practitioner” certificate course is designed for HR professionals who are part of an Agile HR transformation and want to become more knowledgeable about the world of Lean-Agile.
Our “Agile HR Practitioner” certificate course is designed for HR professionals who are part of an Agile HR transformation and want to become more knowledgeable about the world of Lean-Agile. During the two-day course, attendees will experience Agile ways of working and gain a solid understanding of Lean-Agile and its impact on and potential for Human Resources.
Certified Agile HR PractitionerRegister here
- Full Course Description: Certified Agile HR Practitioner Training
- Location: Atlanta GA, USA
- Date: June 14-15, 2021
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English
- Exam: Yes
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Understand the paradigm of the new world of work and experience agile
- Appreciate the Agile HR Manifesto and Principles
- Comprehend Lean-Agile People Operations and the new role of HR
- Recognize the importance and impact of Lean-Agile for HR
- Gain insights from practical examples, best practices, and case studies
- Understand the challenges and drawbacks of traditional HR in modern organizations
- Be able to challenge your current people approach and apply a Lean-Agile mindset
- Develop ability to set up HR for success and deliver value for the agile enterprise
- Gain skills and toolbox for a successful transformation
Just Leading Solutions
Fabiola Eyholzer | Co-Founder JLS
Fabiola Eyholzer, the Co-Founder of Just Leading Solutions LLC, a renowned transformation consultancy for HR Agility, is a pioneer and recognized thought leader in Lean-Agile HR. As seasoned Management Consultant and Executive Advisor, she advises enterprises achieve Business Agility through a modern people approach.
June 14 (Mon) 9:00 AM - June 15 (Tue) 5:00 PM (GMT-4:00) View in my time
Atlanta, GA, USA