Leading SAFe® Training
Leading SAFe® is the perfect starting point for those who are new to SAFe. This course provides an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, including the principles and practices that drive Lean-Agile transformation.
In addition to learning about the fundamentals of SAFe, Leading SAFe® also equips you with the tools and guidance you need to effectively lead in remote environments with distributed teams.
By taking the Leading SAFe® course, you’ll discover how your company can build business agility and make SAFe work for your organization. You’ll gain insights into how SAFe can help you improve quality, productivity, employee engagement, and time-to-market. You’ll also learn how to align your entire organization around clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery.
During the course, you’ll gain an understanding of what it means to be customer-centric and how SAFe helps companies achieve this goal. You’ll also learn how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, such as PI planning.
Overall, the Leading SAFe® course is an excellent opportunity to learn about SAFe and how it can benefit your organization. Whether you’re new to SAFe or looking to expand your knowledge, this course provides a solid foundation for driving Lean-Agile transformation with confidence.
- Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the Change
- Practicing SAFe
Leading SAFe® attendees learn:
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- Boosting productivity.
- Improving product quality.
- Decreasing time to market.
- Increasing employee engagement.
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value.
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives.
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning.
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
Leading SAFe attendees typically include
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Leading SAFe (SA) Certification Exam
Upcoming Leading SAFe Training