Infographic: 10 Things Human Resources Does Not Want To Hear From Agile
When Lean | Agile meets traditional Human Resources, two worlds with different values, principles, and practices collide. See the top 10 issues Lean | Agile teams are most frustrated about when it comes to their HR.
Meeting the demands of agile teams with traditional people solutions is a challenge. In our infographic we summarized the top 10 shortcomings of Human Resources from a team perspective.
- Performance Management kills team dynamic and agility.
- Bonus Models do not foster agile values and undermine collaborative behavior.
- Employee Appraisals are too ritualistic and infrequent to keep up with fast feedbacks.
- Talent Development is not in line with continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- HR overlooks to also hire for mindset, ability, and conduct to thrive in agile teams.
- HR cares more about policies and regulations than helping us unlock our potential.
- HR is more concerned about the outdated notion of retention than engagement.
- HR instruments are too static and do not inspire meaning and growth.
- HR does not connect with people and cannot be trusted to act in our best interest.
- HR does not get Agile and is not interested in understanding it.
Lean | Agile teams deserve amazing people solutions aligned with their values & principles. It is up to HR to become People Operations and create an inspiring and engaging workplace where people can thrive.
Does your HR meet the standard of Lean | Agile teams?
View & download our infographic on 10 Things HR does not want to hear from Agile