19Jan(Jan 19)9:00 AM21(Jan 21)1:00 PMEvent OverCertified Agile HR Practitioner for Agile at Scale - Online (Region: New York, Calgary, London)9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (21)(GMT-05:00) View in my timeVirtual - Live Online
Summary: Our “Virtual Agile HR Practitioner” certificate for SAFe course is an online facilitator-led course designed for HR professionals who are part of an Agile HR transformation in a SAFe® (
Our “Virtual Agile HR Practitioner” certificate for SAFe course is an online facilitator-led course designed for HR professionals who are part of an Agile HR transformation in a SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework®) Context. The program combines three online sessions with self-study segments. During this course, attendees will gain a solid understanding of Lean-Agile and its impact on and potential for Human Resources.
Certified Agile HR Practitioner
- Full Course Description: Virtual Certified Agile HR Practitioner for Agile at Scale
- Location: Virtual – Live Online
- Date: January 19-21, 2021
- Duration: 3 x 4 hours plus ca. 3-5 hours of self-study
- Optional: Additional 4 hours Workshop on January 22 for more specific SAFe discussions
- Language: English
- Exam: Yes
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET (New York)
- 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM MT (Calgary)
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM BST (London)
- Understand the paradigm of the new world of work and experience agile
- Appreciate the Agile HR Manifesto and Principles
- Comprehend Lean-Agile People Operations and the new role of HR
- Recognize the importance and impact of Lean-Agile for HR
- Gain insights from practical examples, best practices, and case studies
- Understand the challenges and drawbacks of traditional HR in modern organizations
- Be able to challenge your current people approach and apply a Lean-Agile mindset
- Develop ability to set up HR for success and deliver value for the agile enterprise
- Gain skills and toolbox for a successful transformation
Just Leading Solutions
Fabiola Eyholzer | Co-Founder JLS
Fabiola Eyholzer, the Co-Founder of Just Leading Solutions , a renowned transformation consultancy for HR Agility, is a pioneer and recognized thought leader in Lean-Agile HR. As seasoned Management Consultant and Executive Advisor, she advises enterprises achieve Business Agility through a modern people approach.
Michael Stump | SAFe© Fellow, SPCT
Michael Stump, SAFe Fellow & SPCT, is a Lean-Agile Leader and mentor to executives on state-of-the-art SAFe practices and full Business Agility across all industries. His consulting and management experience enables him to lead, manage, and advise companies through great organizational change. As an advisory board member to technology companies, his specialty is Lean and Agile transitions within highly distributed, multi-cultural enterprises.
January 19 (Tue) 9:00 AM - January 21 (Thu) 1:00 PM (GMT-05:00) View in my time
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!