Summary Our “Agile HR Practitioner” certificate course is designed for HR professionals who are part of an Agile HR transformation and want to become more knowledgeable about the world of Lean-Agile.
Our “Agile HR Practitioner” certificate course is designed for HR professionals who are part of an Agile HR transformation and want to become more knowledgeable about the world of Lean-Agile. During the two-day course, attendees will experience Agile ways of working and gain a solid understanding of Lean-Agile and its impact on and potential for Human Resources.
Agile HR Practitioner
- Full Course Description: Certified Agile HR Practitioner Training
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English
- Exam: Yes
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Date & Times
- Date: October 10 – 11, 2022
- 09:00 – 17:00 hrs
- Understand the paradigm of the new world of work and experience agile
- Appreciate the Agile HR Manifesto and Principles
- Comprehend Lean-Agile People Operations and the new role of HR
- Recognize the importance and impact of Lean-Agile for HR
- Gain insights from practical examples, best practices, and case studies
- Understand the challenges and drawbacks of traditional HR in modern organizations
- Be able to challenge your current people approach and apply a Lean-Agile mindset
- Develop ability to set up HR for success and deliver value for the agile enterprise
- Gain skills and toolbox for a successful transformation
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Just Leading Solutions
Fabiola Eyholzer, the Co-Founder of Just Leading Solutions, a renowned transformation consultancy for HR Agility, is a pioneer and recognized thought leader in Lean-Agile HR. As seasoned Management Consultant and Executive Advisor, she advises enterprises achieve Business Agility through a modern people approach.
October 10 (Mon) 9:00 AM - October 11 (Tue) 5:00 PM GMT+1(GMT+01:00) View in my time